Finland’s largest property maintenance and renovation industry event provides an opportunity to reach professionals in the field face-to-face.
The fair is a unique opportunity to meet a large number of potential customers face-to-face. At the fair you can also see your current customers and present your new products and services to them. No other media can accomplish this! Kiinteistö is an event strongly oriented toward professionals and decision-makers. Meet just the right contacts in person. The extensive, free seminar programme for visitors held during the fair attracts a wide variety of professionals.
In 2017, a total of nearly 13 193 professionals attended the overall property management, security and audiovisual industry event.
Kiinteistö will be held simultaneously with the Nordic Countries’ largest International Safety and Security Fair FinnSec, and with the Avita AUDIOVISUAL Expo, the largest audio-visual industry event in Northern Europe.
Ask more about your company’s opportunities to participate!
Visitor target groups:
- Housing company management
- Property managers
- Commercial property owners
- Architects, interior designers
- Industry planners
- Members of housing companies’ board of directors
- Maintenance managers
- Industry wholesalers and retailers
- Municipal decision-makers
- Industry officials
- Others employed in the industry
- Students and teachers in the field
- Renovation products and services
- Property management products and services
- HVAC products and services
- Property maintenance and upkeep products and services
- Waste and environmental management products and services
- Energy products and services
- Property maintenance machinery and solutions
- Outdoor furniture and equipment
- Furniture and equipment for public areas
- Work site technology, machinery and equipment
- IT products and services
- Cleaning services
- Other products and services
eMessukeskus – an online service for companies
eMessukeskus brings everything related to fairs within easy reach, also on mobile devices.
eMessukeskus provides information on different fairs and fair attendance, and enables you to make and manage bookings and publish programme information, offers and press releases. You can also find all stand design and building information for each event through the eMessukeskus service.
eMessukeskus at your service
- eMessukeskus is easy to use
- You can access lots of information and register for fairs without signing in
- Personal usernames and passwords
- All fair participation information is stored in one place, but all fairs have their own pages
- The service provides you with ready-made participation options and additional products that complement your choices
- You can order almost all products and services required for attendance from one place
- All products and services ordered via the service are shown on the same invoice
- Important dates for each event are shown on a personal timeline. You will also be informed of important deadlines by e-mail